All 6 HeroBoys on Minecraft- BOOM!
Today’s Hero is Gusto!
To download for your mobile device or tablet go to this website and follow instructions below:
- Press down on image and save to camera role, it’s tiny, and look like this:
- Open Minecraft App and press the coat hanger button under the character showing.
- Make sure the 3rd figure in the “Default” section is chosen, then click the “Choose New Skin” option above the character.
- Select the downloaded image from your camera role and play in your new skin!
To download for desktop computer go to this website and follow instructions below:
- Click on the “Download to Computer” option under the character
- Login to your Minecraft account and navigate to your profile page.
- Choose the file you just downloaded. Click the Choose File button, find and select the (.png) skin file that you wish to change
- Once the file is selected hit upload, then your skin will be changed, enjoy!
Check Out Perviously Released Skins
(follow same instructions as above)
Now Check Out this HeroBoys Minecraft Video:
Be Sure to Share your HeroBoys Minecraft Pics and Videos with us!
We want to see what you make!
Extra TV! The Holderness Family! Dozens of Holiday Gift Guides! It’s been a busy month for HeroBoys, check out all the news in our December 2016 Update!
Check out HeroBoys featured on The Holderness Family’s Holiday Gift Ideas video. These guys are a lot of fun!
Extra TV host Charissa Thompson showcasing the HeroBoys in their national television debut. The HeroBoys were featured by contributor Sadie Murray as the gift of choice for children Extra’s their Gift Guide segment which aired on December 7th nation wide!
You can see the full segment here:
Not sure what Hero to get? Take our Hero Quiz!
Create Your Own Hero!
Want to create your own HeroBoy or HeroGirl? We’d love to see them!
Use the worksheet below to create your own Hero or a team of Heroes! Give them an “Essence Stone” for their power- it can be whatever you want: music, sun, star, plant, magic, art, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows, maybe your Hero will end up in a HeroBoys comic book!
Download the worksheet pdf: Create Your Hero
See some great examples from our friends at Lehrman Community Day School:
Please help Charlie spread his message and meet his goal. Show this video to a boy you love and see if he and his friends will join Charlie in promising #IWillAlwaysRespectHer
“If we want better men, we need better boys”
Check out the new HeroBoys unboxing video, with a very special surprise ending! Your kids will love what’s in the egg! And go ahead- try this as home!
See the video HERE
Please don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and share it with friends- there are two little boys who worked very hard on it!
HeroBoys officially launched with a jam packed party at Books & Books in Coral Gables! Over 150 children and their parents squeezed into the bookstore to get their first glimpse of our Heroes and to hear Issue 4 of the HeroBoys comic book read!
Summer is off to an awesome start in the world of Whimzy Entertainment! Read all about what’s going on with the HeroBoys in our summer update.
Our 18” Heroes are expected to ship in late July!
As you’ve probably heard by now, our 18” heroes are in the final stage of production. We are finalizing the details with our manufacturer and expect shipments to begin in late July.
Kickstarter supporters, it’s about time to choose your 18” Hero!
Our 18” Heroes were recently the stars of their own photo shoot! We’ll be touching base with our Kickstater supporters in the coming weeks so you can choose which Hero you would like. Be on the lookout!
We’re still accepting pre-orders.
If you weren’t a Kickstarter a supporter, but would like to be one of the first to receive one of the most highly anticipated toys of the year, you can pre-order the 18” Heroes here.
Issue 3 is now available as an eReader on Amazon Kindle.
If you can’t get enough of HeroBoys or you prefer eReaders, you can now order Issue 3 through Amazon. Best of all, you don’t need a Kindle. Just get the app, which is free.
Speaking of Amazon, we’d like to ask your help. Can you please review our comic books on Amazon? Your input is extremely helpful to us.
HeroBoys is popping up all over Miami!
Over the past month you may have noticed that our HeroBoys have been on several adventures here in Miami. For example, we participated in a reading with the Mayor of Coral Gables at La Piazza. Most recently, we attended a Father’s Day event at the National Hotel called A Father’s Day Fit for a Super Dad.
If you’d like the HeroBoys to attend your South Florida event, send us an email at email@example.com. As always, thank you for your support
Kids have incredibly giving hearts making it easy for them to learn how to be compassionate with people, animals, and even nature. We just need to guide them to use their own gifts and voice. Any kid can help pick up trash, wash out a container for recycling, or learn to turn off the lights when he or she leaves a room. Their ability to make a difference is far greater than most kids realize, which is why we like to say, “There’s a Hero Inside Every Boy!”
When it comes to saving the earth, kids can learn some easy habits early on that can make a big difference.
First things first, teaching kids to do things to help the planet can be fun. Give them energy points! Try making it a game by giving them “Energy Points” for earth-friendly tasks. The more points they have, the more power they get as a superhero!
- Conserve electricity by turning off lights, TVs and ceiling fans when not in use. It doesn’t take a lot of effort for a child to flip or switch or push a button on a remote. Teach them that by doing so they are saving precious energy that superheroes need to fight their battles.
- Save water. Water is a fun element for a lot of kids. They might like to play with it when they brush their teeth or take long showers while playing with toys and colored foam. But as every superhero knows, water can be a much-needed element when it’s time to defeat the villain.
- Know the difference between trash and recyclable items. Sometimes getting kids to pick up after themselves can be a chore in and of itself, but teaching them the difference between trash and recycling doesn’t have to be difficult. Post a picture somewhere near the trash can of items that are recyclable so that they remember. Check out our superhero version below. Just save and print!
- Be kind to plants and animals. When kids are discovering nature they often want to touch everything and many times want to turn just about anything into a pet. Teach them to leave plants and animals in their home. It’s just like letting them stay in their own superhero headquarters!
- Ask yourself, “What would Stormsurge do?” Stormsurge’s role on the HeroBoys is to show kids that real heroes fight to protect our environment. This nature-loving hero is an expert at knowing how to use and conserve our natural resources. Ask your kid to pretend they are a superhero protecting the environment too.